- How we use your information. If you provide your personal information to us, we may use that information in regards to your Membership, send you newsletters, information or promotions related to the Recovery Room and its services and/or products. In some instances, you may receive information or promotions about products or services offered by another company. You may choose to opt-out from receiving promotional materials from us at any time. You can opt-out of receiving emails by clicking on an “opt-out” link provided at the bottom of an email that you receive from us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To the extent you disclose any personal information in user provided content areas of the Web Site (e.g., user forums), such information may be accessible by the general public. We are not responsible for protecting such information (e.g., publishing your telephone number if disclosed in a forum posting).
- Warning regarding phishing. We do not and will not at any time request any personal information via non-secure e-mail. If you receive an e-mail requesting personal information or your credit card and/or bank information, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND BY PROVIDING THE INFORMATION REQUESTED. If you receive an e-mail requesting any of this information, it is likely that you have received an attempted theft of your identity commonly called “phishing.” Visit consumerfinance.gov to learn more about phishing.
- The Recovery Room employs other websites and software applications including but not limited to: Dropbox for the secured transmission of health information and questionnaires; IntakeQ for reception, booking appointments and check-in; and Square for payment and collection of payment information. It is also possible that unrelated websites or emails from unrelated parties may link to our website. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by any third party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these websites before transmitting any personal information. The Recovery Room has no control over these policies and therefore disclaims all liability for how these sites may use your personal information.
- We do not seek Information from children. If you are under 13, you should not provide us with any information without the involvement of a parent or guardian. A parent or guardian may register a child age 14 or over to visit or join the Recovery Room. If you believe that we have collected personal information from children under the age of 18, please notify us immediately so that we may take steps to eliminate the information.
- You may not post or transmit information, data, text, software, graphics, sound, photographs, videos, messages, or other content that is unlawful, harassing, inaccurate, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, hateful, or is otherwise objectionable;
- You may not interfere with other users’ use of the site;
- You will not post or upload any virus or corrupt file, or any other software which may disrupt, disable, or harm the operation of the website;
- You will comply with all of these terms and any applicable laws or regulations (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries);
- You may not use the website to advertise or sell products or services to others or engage in activities such as contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes;
- You may not post or transmit content that you do not have a right to post or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, confidential information, etc.); and
- You may not use the website to solicit, collect or store personal data or passwords of other users.
- The content, logos, marks and photos on this website are subject to the Recovery Room Copyright, Trademark, and intellectual property. No reproduction, copy, or license is permitted under the law or by the Company.